Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ideal DV camera for telecine?

  1. #1
    tfunch24
    Guest tfunch24's Avatar

    Post

    Hi,

    Later this year, I'm looking to buy a DV camera and firewire card to use exclusively for telecine transfers. I'll be using a Moviestuff Video Cinemate 20 for transfers. This is what I'm looking for in the camera:

    1. Firewire card included
    2. At least 500 lines resolution
    3. Manual control over exposure,
    F- stops, iris, white-balance, etc.
    4. 12X zoom lens

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mcarter4121's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    20X zoom optical is better and what I use on a WorkPrinter

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Canon GL-1 or the upcoming GL-2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •